PAMS are supplied to an agreed functional design specification - fully customised and ready to use. This ensures that the customer knows exactly what they are getting and what to expect from their system.
To ensure smooth implementation an experienced project engineer is responsible from start to finish giving you a consistent and reliable point of contact. The project engineer oversees all aspects of implementation. This includes..
- Development of the system to an agreed functional design specification
- Pre-delivery testing of the completed system and Factory Acceptance Test at our premises
- Provision of training for each level of user
- System installation, if required
- Site Acceptance Test and System Commissioning
- On going after sales support